Friday, April 11, 2008

Laughing at last















Last night dad and I witnessed Alex's first true laugh. He has been on the verge for the past month making excited noises but last night was extra special. It was a good old fashion chuckle. Now it is my ultimate goal to make him laugh, which is proving easier and easier to do. It really doesn't take much these days to make him smile.

Daycare is going great. He has gotten into a pretty good routine with sleeping and eating. He gets a ton of tummy time, which the teachers say he really enjoys. All in all, going back to work has not been as traumatizing as I initially thought it was and my new schedule is making it really great. I love having a few days off to hang out with Alex.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute is this picture!! Nana