Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hungry boy















Yesterday at daycare Alex ate more than he has ever eaten. I thought it was a fluke since he didn't have a great feeding before he left for daycare but he did it again today. It seems he has really taken to the bottle. Dad got to feed him today at lunch and couldn't believe how well and how much he was eating. Now I just have to try and keep up with him. He hasn't grown much lately so maybe he will start packing on the pounds.

I have been back at work for over a week now and it is going fine. I am happy to be working my part-time schedule this week and I have a much needed break tomorrow. I can't tell you how difficult it is to get out of the house by 7 AM. It requires a level of coordination that I have not mastered yet.

For the Sampson lovers out there, he is doing great. I think he really misses Alex during the day and is quite enthusiastic when he returns (lots of licking is involved).

No comments: