Monday, January 21, 2008

What a cutie



I have been trying to capture one of Alex's precious smiles and above is about as close as I can get. Right now he smiles randomly and when I least expect it and there is never a camera around when you need it. He is developing into a little person and it is so much fun. Today he spent about a half an hour looking at a mirror I have attached to his crib and talking to himself. He is also enjoying the winnie the pooh wall hangings we have above his changing table. It makes changing him a little less painful when I see a big smile on his face as he stares at winnie.

Last night was an excellent night for sleeping. Alex went 4 hours between feedings, which is a record and after that woke up every 3 hours. I know it doesn't sound like much but it was heaven for mom and dad and he is doing just great in his crib. I must say, it is nice to have the bedroom to ourselves.

-Jess

No comments: