Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleeping...

I think that I jinxed myself with the last post in which I mentioned that Alex had been doing better at night. That lasted about two nights and now it is back to sleepless nights for mom (and sometimes dad). Alex seems to think that night time goes from 2 PM to 2 AM. I keep trying to tell him that he should sleep until at least 6 AM but he doesn't listen. The cold he has is not helping. He wakes himself up trying to breath through his nose but he is so congested that it is very hard for him.

We went to the doctor just for our peace of mind only to be told that he does have a cold and there isn't anything we can do for it. While we were there they weighed him and he now weighs 8 pounds, 14 ounces. The cold has not affected his appetite one bit.

On a good note, Alex has started to smile a lot more which is great to see. I haven't been able to capture it in a picture but as soon as I do I will put that on the blog.

No comments: