Friday, January 25, 2008

The adventures of Jess and Alex


Alex and I needed a much needed break from hanging out at the house today so we joined Rob for lunch down at Starbucks and paraded him around for all to see. Like usual he slept the entire time despite our efforts to wake him. When Alex wants to sleep there is no waking him, no matter how hard you try. After lunch I decided to take Alex down to the waterfront where we walked down to the sculpture park. It was not the most pleasant walk at first since it is so cold, but once I warmed up I had a much better time. Now we are back home and ready to relax.

Tomorrow we are taking Alex to his first fine dining experience, Salty's. We go every year for my birthday. Hopefully he will be an angel and sleep the entire time. I will let you know tomorrow if he behaved himself.

No comments: