Sunday, June 29, 2008

Alex Flashback


Alex at 1 week old

Remember when he was this tiny, I don't. He is still a very petite baby but there was a day when he was only 5 pounds. I can't believe how much he has grown and changed.

Alex and I are having a good weekend, except for the heat factor. This is the first real heat wave that we have had that has lasted longer than one day. He was doing fine until yesterday afternoon when the house started to warm up and he was having trouble falling asleep. He went all day with only 2 very short naps until he finally crashed at 5:30 and he was out for the night. Of course he then preceded to wake up every 3 hours throughout the night. Hopefully tonight will go smoother since tomorrow I have to get us out of the house by 6:45 so I can take Alex to daycare and make it to work by 8.

No comments: