Thursday, July 10, 2008

Enjoying the sunshine!


Our camera is still not connecting to the computer (apparently our computer is too old to have a card reader) so you will have to wait a little longer for updated pictures. I can tell you that Alex is doing great. He finally got some baby fat on him and has cute little chubby legs. His hair is growing at an alarming rate, each day I swear he has more hair than the day before. It is in need of a cut but I am terrified that I will screw it up.

We had an excellent time this past weekend in Portland. We got to hang out with both grandparents and even spent time with Alex's two great grandmothers (you will see lots of pictures soon). Alex is trying very hard to crawl but hasn't quite figured it out. He gets a little movement and then flops over to his back. He has also become a challenge to change on the changing table. As soon as I set him down he rolls over to his stomach. I thought doing it on the floor would be easier but there is just more room for him to roll. Oh, he finally sits up quite well. He occasionally takes a tumble backwards, but I think it is intentional.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Do whatever you can to postpone crawling. I'm serious.