Sunday, February 17, 2008

Rolling right along



Alex had a very big weekend. He rolled over from his stomach to his back for the first time. Sadly the very first time he did it happened to be one of maybe 4 times I had been away from him (Rob and I were grocery shopping while the grandparents watched him). Thankfully he performed for us when we returned. The other big moments this weekend was when Alex slept 8 hours at night, not once but twice. Of course I still woke up when he usually awoke wondering if he was o.k., but I eventually fell back asleep until 5:30 when he woke up.

He had a very good time with his grandparents this weekend and had fun at Hannah's princess party. Today he is a little cranky but that is to be expected since he worked so hard yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love th pictures! I wish I could sleep 8 hours!!! Nana