Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On my own. . . Sort of


Rob went back to work on Monday, which was very sad for me. Luckily I had my mother-in-law coming later that day to help out so I only had the first part of the day on my own and let me say, it isn't easy. It has been a great help having Sheila around. I am able to shower without worrying about Alex and get a decent nap in the afternoon.

Today Alex had his two week check up. I am proud to say that he has been eating like a champ and now weighs 5 pounds, 13 ounces. I know it doesn't sound like much but he has gained 10 ounces in the last week. He received a clean bill of health and the doctor says he looks great.

Tomorrow Alex is going to visit his dad at work and see what he does all day long, while mom is going to drink lots and lots of coffee. Should be a fun time.

-Jess


1 comment:

Aaron said...

Wow, 11 oz and 2 months. Alex is gaining on Ezra in both weight and age!