Monday, December 17, 2007

All Alone

Jess has left me alone in Seattle and taken Alex and Sampson to Portland. Hopefully she comes back at some point. :) While I'm excited to have absolutely no responsibility over the next couple of days, I miss them already. Alex was just starting to have more awake time during the day and was getting interesting.

So you might envision a pretty rough ride to Portland with a 3 week old baby that eats constantly, a dog that whines constantly and about 200 miles of boring highway. Turns out they all slept the entire ride (not Jess, she had to drive). I'm sure that will make for a fun night of fussiness tonight.

2 comments:

Carolyn & Adrian said...

Enjoy you quite time.

Sara said...

Rob, I hope you've enjoyed your nights of uninterrupted sleep! See you guys soon!