Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day to everyone. A quick update of the past week since I was too lazy to post anything. Alex had a good week at daycare. On Thursday he made me a wonderful mother's day frame with a picture of himself and lots of his footprints. He gave that to me this morning along with a box of caramels (my favorite). The end of the week has not been as smooth since he has had a fever off and on. Today has been the worse with the fun starting at 4:30 with Alex crying and no way to stop it. I think he finally tired himself out and fell asleep on daddy on the couch. His fever has now gone away and he has had moments of happiness.


Since it had been a while since our last post I thought I would pull together of few of my favorite pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Mothers Day, Jess!

Anonymous said...

Your Mother's Day card was perfact! I'm taking it to Pitch tonight to show everyone! I love the "FLYING" Alex picture! Nana