Monday, November 5, 2007

Beat My Score

Air Force Test

This is potentially the simplest and most addictive game since Tetris (with the possible exception of Dr. Mario). I'm convinced that it's the result of an evil genius from Canada whose goal is reduce American worker productivity thus inflating the value of the Canadian Looney.

Supposedly the US Air Force uses this as a test for fighter pilots. The object of the game is to move the red block around so it doesn't get hit by the blue blocks or touch the black walls. If you can go longer than 18 seconds, you are really good. My personal best is 20.9 seconds. I'd have scored higher, but I came to the realization that Starbucks actually pays me to work.

Post your best time in the comments section.

-Rob

3 comments:

Aaron said...

1.6 seconds. Its really hard with a notebook computer finger pad.

stadtler said...

Tada!

Unknown said...

Why do you refer to it as your "score"?