Wednesday, November 14, 2007

34 Days and Counting

I cannot believe we are almost at the one month mark for baby Stern to make his appearance. Rob and I are so excited for the next phase. We have been shopping like crazy to get everything we think we need, but we really don't have a clue what we are doing. Luckily we have brothers and sister-in-laws to bounce all of our questions off of.

As for being pregnant, I am ready for it to be over. If anyone were to come to our house they would think we were having marital problems, since I now sleep on the couch for most of the night because it is the only way I can get comfortable. I feel gigantic despite my husband who always tells me I am small for the stage of pregnancy I am in (I feel he is obligated to say those things). All and all it has not been terrible but I am ready.

We look forward to sharing all of our stories and pictures with everyone, but until that time comes you will have to endure more cute Sampson pictures because we have an abundance of those.

-Jess

1 comment:

Carolyn & Adrian said...

May I suggest lots of walking to help you be done. I tried that with George, and surprise surprise it didn't work. If it doesn't work for you, then least it will help with endurance for pushing. Good luck and we can't wait to meet the little guy!!!!!