Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vaccines

Alex had his one year doctor's appointment last week. During that appointment he got a number of vaccines including one for Chicken Pox. I thought that was pretty cool that Alex wouldn't have to go through the Chicken Pox like Jess and I did. Turns out that some babies have reactions to the vaccines. Alex was one of those babies. His reaction was to actually get the Chicken Pox.
The obligatory picture of Alex's pox. He wasn't all that happy with picture time. Don't worry. I'm still a happy baby most of the time though.

Alex is hanging in pretty well. He has a bit of a fever, but is pretty happy for the most part. Luckily, he'll never remember that he had Chicken Pox and I'm thankful that he doesn't really know how to scratch himself yet.



1 comment:

Sara said...

poor little guy! I hope he gets well soon!