Monday, August 11, 2008

We took Alex to his first professional sporting event on Sunday. Unfortunately for him, the only professional team was the Rays as the Mariners seemed to have played with their Triple A affiliate. Alex is very nice, he didn't seem to mind when they had their 4th wild pitch of the day.

My brother set the over/under for an Alex meltdown at 3 innings. Somehow, he made it the whole game. I think there were plenty of adult fans who didn't make it that long.

Alex being super cute in his Mariners outfit.

Are they EVER going to score? Wake me when they do.

Alex also has a new noise. I'm not sure how he does it, but he kindof sounds like Chewbacca. He's not quite as tall though. Below is a video of the little wookie. He starts turning it on in the second half.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is definitely a little Chewbacca going on there. However, I don't think you should be concerned unless he starts growing hair all over his body. ;)

Aaron said...

Where have I heard that sound before? Oh yes, don't expose him to light, don't get him wet, and whatever you do, don't feed him after midnight