Friday, March 21, 2008

Mom's night out


Last night I had a chance to get out of the house without Alex and meet up with a bunch of new moms for dinner. Dad and Alex had a fabulous time without me and he was sound asleep when I got home. I did hear about a crying fit that Alex had for about 15 minutes but dad got it under control and he seemed to be in one piece when I got back.

The countdown has officially begun for going back to work. I return on April 1st. I have mixed feelings about returning. Hopefully daycare will go alright and then I won't feel as guilty for leaving him. Thankfully dad can go down and check on him whenever he wants, which will be often during the first few weeks.

I am looking forward to this weekend. The first weekend in several where we haven't been sick. Hopefully it won't rain all weekend so we can get outside and do something fun.

No comments: